Patrícia Lopes is a Portuguese-Brazilian cinematographer based in Ghent & London.
Her work is mainly focused on narrative films, commercials and music videos.
She has worked alongside different international film crews, which allowed her to develop herself as an independent and skilled Director of Photography.
Patrícia has lived abroad since her childhood, giving her the ability to adapt and explore each project uniquely with her style.
As cinematographer she is often described as a talented and passionate professional who is driven by storytelling and people. She is especially drawn by stories that challenge her to think outside the box.
Best Film - 5th Bucharest ShortCut CineFest, Romania, March 2020
Best Cinematography - 5th Bucharest ShortCut CineFest, Romania, March 2020
• 19th Neuchâtel International Fantastic Film Festival, Switzerland, July 2019 * World Premiere
• 8th Speechless Film Festival, Mankato, USA, March 2020
• 5th Bucharest ShortCut CineFest, Romania, March 2020 * winner Best Short Film
• 38th Brussels International Fantastic Film Festival, Belgium, April 2020
• 47th Concordia Film Festival, Montreal, Canada, June 2020
• 16th Fantaspoa, Porto Alegre, Brazil, July 2020
• 21st ShorTS International Film Festival, Trieste, Italy, July 2020
• 20th Sci-Fi-London, UK, November 2020
Best Cinematograhy - 9th Macau International Short Film Festival, Macau, Macau, December 2018
Best Sound Design - 2nd Fergusson Short Film Festival, Pune, India, January 2020
• 9th Macau International Short Film Festival, Macau, Macau, December 2018
• 4th The Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival, Mumbai, India, February 2019
• 3rd Europa Film Festival, Barcelona, Spain, March 2019
• 9th The Lift-Off Sessions, London, UK, August 2019
• 2nd Fergusson Short Film Festival, Pune, India, January 2020